Lost of words at first sight.

So today while I was at work working on my reshop there was a deep velvety voice that approached me."Hello?" Feeling a bit irritated with the amount of work I had to complete I looked up, but before I could look at his face, I saw his necklace of a wooden lion which matched his brown long sleeve shirt. He was tall dark and handsome. His hair curly his skin smooth like milk chocolate. His frames hid most of his face but I knew he was beautiful. "Where is the restroom?" He asked kindly. My mouth literally hung open as I analyzed every detail of him in admiration. Seconds passed until I was able to say, "if you go down and make a left, um it's going to be where the um check out lanes are." As I stared at him through his glasses, he replied "Ok, thank you" as he grabbed his cart and walked away. I shook myself back to reality and went back to work. Minutes passed and he was back to ask me "where are your empty spray bottles?" and flashed a quick smile, I think I melted inside but this time I made sure I was quicker on my feet. "Make a left at the pharmacy and its going to be on the right at the end of the isle." He said thank you again and left. I immediately got back to work. Couple mins past again and as I was stocking some items I saw him again but he just walked past my isle and he just looked at me, then he was gone. That time around it stuck. This whole day I couldn't stop thinking about him and the more I think about what happened the harder my stomach butterflies flutter. All I know is that my job did some major cock blocking today. I hope he decides to stalk me. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment