21 and broke

Where is the financial stability? The comfort in living? That job that I talked about previously, is gone. It was a 3 week job. Bitches be trippin. How were they not going to tell me that it was a 3 week temp job. I thought I was gonna be there til April. So I'm open for any job I don't care what it is, I'm desperate. As long as it falls within morality. I'm not going to become a skripper.

Life in NY has been pretty unstable financially and I should've known this. It is the city and those who move and survive are those who

1. Have very supportive parents
2. Moved for their career
3. Get paid to go to school

I don't fall in any of those categories. Although my mom gives me food and gas money and I'm on my fathers phone plan. It's nothing compared to the kids who get money for rent and other expenses monthly. Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful for parents who want to see me succeed but at the same time they don't want to see comfortable to the point where I rely on them for money. It's very understandable.

I've been here for 9 months and its been a whirl wind of struggling. J and I are strong and we'll keep riding til we can't no more. We're thinking about moving to Connecticut if we can't find a stable job here soon. He knows people who can get me a job immediately and his parents live there so I'm looking seriously into it. I'm really looking for some where where I can be stable to go back to school. Quite frankly New York just ain't it. Will I be saying bye to the big apple? Only time will tell.


Shani.

No comments:

Post a Comment