Death to the Air Mattress

I feel like the Jefferson's. J and I got to break in the New Year with a new mattress and other items from Ikea  We went from sharing a twin air mattress to a queen air mattress to a QUEEN MATTRESS with new sheets and all. No more worrying about air leaks anymore. Before we know it we'll be out of this basement in no time...


Dear average New Yorker,
How do you do it? With your $1000 studio apartment in Brooklyn and expensive ass college tuition. How can you tolerate the hustle of finding a job? How can you walk every where in the hot, sticky, humidity summers and the bone chilling cold winter? How can you deal with the crowds and all the unfriendly people. I admire you for it but New York has become overrated for me. But I decided to move here so I have to embrace the struggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment